The basic purpose of this position is to profitably resolve inbound pre & post sales opportunities.
This involves multiple contact channels including telephone, web chat, email, etc and multiple customer types including individual consumers, B2B customers, government, education, resellers and distributors and will require extensive and thorough knowledge of entire product offering including stock, non-stock and custom solutions. Handle administrative functions that result from customer interactions. Initiate customer research request; work with all system resources, sales teams, and technical support to ensure first contact resolution to customer inquiries or problems. Develop and utilize effective problem solving skills to provide appropriate solutions and to minimize returns. Leverage customer service interactions as a springboard to sell connectivity products to Lastar customers. Candidate must develop and utilize up-selling and cross-selling techniques to increase the average order size.
· One year customer service experience
· Call center experience preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
· Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
· H.S. Diploma and additional college coursework (equivalent of 2 years)
· Or currently pursuing a degree in Sales/Marketing, Communication or related field or one to two years related experience and/or training in lieu of college coursework.
Lastar, Inc. - 19 months ago