LMH Customer Service Representatives are responsible for the overall performance of the community, financially, aesthetically, and in resident relations. The CSR is also responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the management office and leading the on-site team. Prior on-site management experience including supervisory responsibility is preferred. Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends/locations.
The Customer Service Representative works at the Management Office and reports directly to the Service Manager.
Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Acknowledge and assist residents when they come into the office
• Tour models/homes when applicable
• Prepare monthly reports as designated by District Manager
• Keep accurate records of resident interactions
• Be familiar with policies and procedures as well as the names and
locations of other LPC communities
• Answer phones, take service requests and extermination orders, into Service Track
• Support Assistant Manager and Service Manager with resident concerns
• Participate in resident events
• Make follow up calls for quality assurance
• Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager
Lincoln Property Company - 22 months ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...