This position is responsible for the direct resolution of customer issues/complaints by working effectively with customers, Digital Media Professionals and Sales Management on both print and digital products.
• Responsible for handling and resolving customer service claims from beginning to end, including but not limited to:
? Acts as point of contact for customer service inquiries
? When necessary, initiates formal claim process
? Investigates claims to determine validity and source of issue; communicates and coordinates process correction with internal departments if flaws are uncovered
? Recommends resolutions based on predetermined standards
? Negotiates resolutions directly with customer
? Executes and coordinates agreed upon resolution
? Records details of inquiries, comments, complaints, and actions taken in ticket system and Diad
• Responsible for coordinating formal communications with sales through the Diad memo system. Includes but is not limited to cancellation memos, customer claims memos and 911 memos.
• Monitors and responds to emails received at “generic” company email addresses. (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, etc)
• Staffs the phone lines for any incoming calls for Customer Service Line, Sales Service Hotline and Digital Customer Care lines.
• Receives, handles, and redirects all incoming Customer Service mail.
• Reviews and coordinates account corrections with the Accounting Department. Includes adjustments, transfers and refunds.
• Handles requests for digital product cancellations received via phone, email, or mail. Communicates and coordinates with internal departments.
• Assists internal and external customers with all Digital Product and Print related issues. Provides internal and external customer phone support and training. Works closely with the customer, vendors and Sales Management to negotiate the best solution to the problem.
• Assists in maintaining and distributing Digital Product reports.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred. Minimum of one to three years of previous customer service or administrative support experience is strongly desired.
Knowledge of professional effective telephone techniques and customer care. Computer skills are required for this position. Moderate knowledge of Word and Excel required. Excellent communications skills: written and verbal required. Strong organization skills and problem solving agility also required. The incumbent/candidate must have a detailed work ethic, be highly motivated, well organized and be able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individual customers, as well as all levels of employees, including management. Must have solid time management skills, perform duties with a high level of accuracy with a strong degree of urgency.
Normal office routine. Periodic overtime may be required. (Mandatory)
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
LocalEdge, Inc. - 16 months ago