- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior in-bound Call Center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry required
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35 corrected words per minute, and ability to work independently or with a team a must.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions.
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to work various shifts. Qualified candidates must be available to work holidays. Occasional weekend work may be required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States, consent to a background check, fingerprint and be prepared to do a drug screen.
Primary job duties of the CSR include providing superior customer service to clients, efficient and accurate entering of all customer service requests into LogistiCare's data management system, performing all gate keeping functions related to trip authorization, documenting and resolving complaints and issues.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 4 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...