- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior in-bound Call Center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry required
- Strong demonstrated customer service and phone skills
- Ability to accurately type 35 corrected WPM
- Ability to follow directions and catch on quickly
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English, Russian/English, Mandarin/English, Cantonese/English) a plus
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks full-time Customer Service (ATC Ride Assist) Representatives to work various shifts. Qualified candidates must be available to work holidays. Occasional weekend work may be required.
The ATC Ride Assist Representative interacts with customers to provide information in response to transportation inquires and also ensures the efficient and accurate entering of all requests into LogistiCare's data management system (LCAD).
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Assist members with “Where's My Ride” transportation inquires
- Schedule, modify and cancel reservations as requested
- Ensure accurate trip data input
- Obtain and document details of any complaints being filed
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated department for further investigation and resolution
- Maintain a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Maintain an acceptable attendance and tardiness record
- Promote a positive working environment
- Adhere to and ensures all company policies and procedures are maintained
LogistiCare is an equal opportunity employer.
Logisticare - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...