BASIC PURPOSE :
The primary purpose of the Contact Center Representative is to provide exceptional customer service, Roadside Service dispatch and initiates sales to a wide range of clients. Contact Center Representatives will be instrumental in creating an environment of service excellence that transcends service levels commonly experienced in the industry. Fast-paced, high service environment where business is conducted with integrity and in a positive, respectful and timely manner
- Provides the highest quality customer experience and exceeds expectations of all internal and external customers by handling all questions, complaints and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Assists customers, stores, and restaurant personnel by handling questions, complaints and inquiries via inbound telephone calls, voicemail messages, e-mail messages, comment cards, U.S. mail, etc.
- Creatively solves customer issues and provides resolutions to the customer’s satisfaction. Escalates issues as needed to the appropriate individuals or departments.
- Detailed documentation of customer incidents and resolutions in case records, emails, etc. in a proficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Follow-up of customer cases and escalations to management, other departments, customers, etc. and posts resolutions to case records.
- Maintains ILR loyalty program by assisting customers and store personnel with ILR general program questions, status level and performing account maintenance as needed.
- Handles all gift card balance inquiries, general questions and bulk gift card orders.
- Generates reporting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly regarding agent performance metrics, customer call detail, resolution status and historical trends.
- Creates, prints, addresses and mails response letters to customers as needed.
- Achieves phone management metrics as determined for Contact Center Representatives.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Some College a plus
- 2-3 years Call Center and Customer Service Experience
****COME GROW WITH LOVE'S****
- Hard skills: Computer Skills, Microsoft Office and Access, Customer Service Software, Typing (60+ wpm)
- Soft Skills: Excellent written/verbal communication, customer focused, ability to learn quickly, team player, attention to detail, thorough follow-up, and ability to multitask
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Love's is an equal opportunity employer
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores - 16 months ago
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...