The Customer Service Representative will process incoming calls, orders and inquiries to provide customers the best possible and excellent service as assigned. They will handle technical and complex customer calls and will research problems and present resolutions to customer, management, or sales representatives as appropriate. This position will partner with sales representatives to contact existing customers for scheduled orders and generate or suggest customer orders and additional product sales. They will serve as a communication conduit from our Customers to other functional areas of the company and will also complete additional administrative departmental duties as required or assigned.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Function within the guidelines of Lube-Tech’s “Team Ground Rules” and Mission Statement.
- Answer, process, and/or direct, incoming calls as part of the call center queue group. Coordinate any momentary absence with your team members to maintain adequate coverage.
- Process customer orders received via phone, fax, mail, sales representative, EDI or other methods.
- Process all orders immediately to ensure timely delivery. Phone orders are to be entered live and confirmed with the customer for accuracy using checklists to verify.
- Maintain accurate customer information in all systems including contact names, addresses, and account names.
- Promote current product specials or programs to incoming callers and to calls from sales rep call schedule.
- Investigate order status, problems, and process customer requests. Provide solutions to customer inquiries.
- Review daily status report for errors or questions and discuss them with the assigned sales Representatives. Enter any overridden prices into the special pricing database.
- Follow through on past orders and commitments with customers via daily order report to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review daily order status by User ID. Investigate and resolve any open orders that should have been billed and delivered.
- Proactively identify and present ideas to improve team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Be accountable and follow through on all projects assigned by Customer Service Management.
- Enter customer comments, problems or issues in the customer log database.
- Review daily customer logs and discuss any issues. Suggest or implement solutions to prevent risk of reoccurrence.
- Work with credit department and customers for release of orders with credit issues.
- Submit requests for billing corrections.
- NPC scheduler, notes
- Freight – request quotes, setting up pickups, claims
- Printing of Picking Orders
- RGD’s – for shipping & receiving department
- As assigned, monitor E-tank gauges at customer sites and enter orders accordingly to assure delivery and prevent run-outs
- Collaborate with transportation manager and dispatch to ensure timely and proper delivery.
- Assist transportation with customer prioritization when they are unable to deliver all orders committed for a day
- Other duties as requested and assigned
- High School Degree required
- Bachelors’ degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Good customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in MS office software
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to make and adhere to time schedules
- Strong sales aptitude
- Good organizational skills
- A positive service attitude is essential to success in this position
- This position will provide support to our customers and will have interaction with a variety of employees
- Attention to detail is critical with respect to order entry and customer interaction
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. - 23 months ago
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...