The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for a variety of clerical duties, including taking reservations, checking Medicaid, trip editing, providing information, answering phones, and selling passes. Likely candidate must have basic Excel skills, provide superior customer service and be able to work in a team environment in a fast-paced office. The person in this position must have good communication skills.
- Basic computer and math skills .
- Sales and cash handling experience required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are also required.
- Transit experience a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
MV Transportation, Inc.
- 3 years ago - save job
Though founded back in 1975, MV remained a small, family owned company during our first 20 years of service - operating about five...