Mariner Finance is currently seeking a Full-Time Customer Service Representative to be a valuable member of our Elmira, NY team.
- Providing superior customer service, both on the phone and in person, to present and potential customers.
- Performing a variety of cashiering functions including posting payments and making off-site bank deposits.
- Maintaining loan files for 100% compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other functions include but are not limited to: collecting payments, completing and processing loan applications, contacting customers for late payments, answering phones, photocopying, filing, etc.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer service.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good computer skills.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Available to work 40 hours a week.
- Previous cash handling or sales experience of any kind a plus.
- Ability to work in a team
Read more about us at www.marinerfinance.com!
Mariner Finance brings over 125 years of experience in meeting the financial service needs of consumers in the Mid-Atlantic region. Mariner Finance is recognized as the community's consumer finance company of choice by building lasting relationships through superior customer service and exceptional staff.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.