Customer Service Representative
Please attach your resume and cover letter, which should include your salary expectations,
to the email that you will receive when you click the "Apply Now" button below.
Department: Customer Service
Location: Omaha, NE
At FirstComp, we believe in providing Superior Service to all customers. Our Customer Service Representatives are a crucial part of our commitment to service. We believe customers want to talk to a real person, so our Customer Service Representatives answer every incoming call to ensure our customers are getting the attention they deserve.
Customer Service Representatives answer incoming calls from insureds, agents, claimants and other customers. Customer Service Representatives are empowered to resolve most issues on first contact. They answer questions related to policy coverage, billing, payments, claims and other issues.
We are not a call center. We are an insurance company, and we are looking for people who want to build careers with us. Our Customer Service Representatives have advanced into positions in many other departments in our company, including Claims, Sales and Underwriting.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Fluency in Spanish and English – written and verbal
• Minimum of one year of call center or customer service experience required
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products
• Pleasant and friendly phone voice
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Posses strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Full – Time: Monday – Friday, 10am -7pm
• Bilingual - Spanish/English
Associates will complete a two week paid training program. Training will be conducted Monday – Friday, 10:00am-7:00pm.
• May 2013
Have you ever thought about who insures the manicurist or an antique motorcycle? Specialty insurer Markel Corporation takes on the risks...