Now Hiring Customer Service Representatives
What’s in it for YOU ?
· High Growth and internal advancement opportunities
· Full Time Hours with Paid Vacation
· Competitive Pay and Benefit Package
· Performance Incentives
· Fun, Casual Work Environment and much, much, more!
The Customer Service Representative will address key areas of customer concern with regard to handle questions of eligibility, selling agreements, and explaining self-help resources to customers with products that are not eligible for phone support.
Essential Qualifications :
- Provide customer relations support via inbound calls
- First line resolution while expressing empathy for customers
- Ensure to provide customer goodwill assistance to ensure satisfaction, if needed.
- Effectively communicate customers to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective matter
- Use and navigate multiple systems to track, document and research case.
- Offer additional products and services when appropriate
- Explain eligibility status and gain agreement about the reason for the call
- Determine if the customer is calling about a technical or nontechnical issue
- Determine if a support exception is appropriate
- Briefly outline the available support options
- Offer APP, ASL, and self-help resources
- Handling objections
- Education/Knowledge: High School education or GED Equivalent; excellent computer skills and experience in a Windows environment
Minacs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
- Experience / Skill: 1-2 years customer service experience required. Excellent verbal communication and listening skills required.
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Aditya Birla Minacs - 7 months ago
Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide offers BPO to big businesses. A provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, the company...