Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims and Automotive Collision Repair industries. Founded in 1946, Mitchell has delivered advanced information and technology solutions to over 100,000 customers throughout North America, helping them to improve their business process performance. The company's comprehensive solution portfolio streamlines the entire auto physical damage, bodily injury and workers' compensation claims processes.
A TLV Service Bureau Customer Service Representative (CSR) interacts with B2B customers in a call center environment to handle various tasks related to Mitchell products. The TLV Service Bureau CSR will:
- Input requests and facilitate the workflow of issues provided over the phone.
- Make adjustments to claims/cases in the system and provide status
- Trouble shoot technical issues with product providing the customer with guidance and direction as to how to complete the task on his/her own
- Diffuse escalated callers and prioritize claims as needed
- Record each inquiry in SalesForce, while providing an excellent customer service experience
Skill: Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
Job Complexity: Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment. Has little or no role in decision-making.
Supervision: Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Works under close supervision.
Experience: Typically requires less than 1 year of related experience.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. A Bachelors or Associates degree is preferred.
Prior Experience: Previous experience providing customer service is required. Call center experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and ability to perform accurate data entry.
Written Abilities: Proficient grammar, sentence structure and written communication skills
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Mitchell International, Inc. - 11 months ago