Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims and Automotive Collision Repair industries. Founded in 1946, Mitchell has delivered advanced information and technology solutions to over 100,000 customers throughout North America, helping them to improve their business process performance. The company's comprehensive solution portfolio streamlines the entire auto physical damage, bodily injury and workers' compensation claims processes.
The Customer Service Support Representative will interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of medical and functionality questions related to the Decision Point medical claims software. She/he will receive customer requests via phone and e-mail and will record these inquiries into Mitchell’s CRM system. They will be responsible for all fielding all inbound requests and questions from insurance providers and adjustors using the Decision Point solution. She/he will analyze and research solutions to the issues presented, or direct these questions to the correct departments.
This team member will handle all assigned cases within guidelines and service levels. Responsibilities also include monitoring queues for pending cases, providing updates to account managers and creating knowledgebase articles.
Experience: Typically requires 1 to 3 years of related experience.
Education: BA/BS preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years Medical industry experience required, insurance and automotive industry experience are highly desirable.
- 1-3 years in a customer service role .
- Knowledge of medical terminology, coding, and billing processes
- Knowledge of insurance industry workflows and bill review
- Passion for assisting others
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve and present innovative solutions
- Proficient grammar and strong sentence structure
- Clear, strong written and spoken communication skills
Licenses or Certifications: CPC or CPT
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of SalesForce is a plus
- Ability to type 35 wpm minimum
- Bill review, medical coding, and understanding of medical diagnoses
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.