In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating sales order entry, customer correspondence, and customer contact to ensure efficient handling of all customers in conjunction with the external sales force. Specific responsibilities include:
• Achieve customer satisfaction and continual improvement through participation in Customer Survey and Customer Service Natural Work Team.
• Review and confirm orders and ensure accuracy of order entry.
• Monitor lead times and follow up with customers as dates and capacity change.
• Enter, review and provide secure quote form to sales team for communication to existing and potential customers.
• Review and initiate action to address customer complaints, returns, and credits.
• Monitor order holds and assist accounting in collection of past due payments.
• Regularly update customer records to ensure accurate instructions are in place for order execution.
• Solicit and route for review all customer specifications to guarantee compliance with product and service requirements.
• Provide accurate information about customers’ accounts to internal customers as requested.
• Prepare customer activity presentations to the Steering Committee.
To qualify, you must have a bachelors degree in business or related field.
• 2 - 4 years of experience in customer service or inside sales required.
• Knowledge of freight terms desirable.
• The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and possess strong attention to detail.
• Fluency in French language required
Multisorb Technologies - 30+ days ago
Multisorb Technologies is the worldwide leader in active packaging technology. For over 50 years Multisorb has offered solutions for...