Customer Service Representative
Neilmed Pharmaceuticals Inc.-Santa Rosa, CA 95403 – Santa Rosa, CA 95403
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our Santa Rosa, California, Corporate Headquarters. Santa Rosa is about 50 miles north of San Francisco and is in the heart of beautiful wine country. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer-oriented and highly motivated individual who is interested in joining the # 1 brand company of USA as well as #1 brand of the world for over the counter saline applications for nasal and sinus care.
The Customer Service Representative will maintain a high level of professionalism while providing support for the Company’s sales growth through timely and accurate response for Customer orders, requests and inquiries over the phone and via e-mail. The Customer Service Representative will ensure that orders are entered, tracked, fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Responds to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information.
- Responds to customers via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner.
- Analyzes and rectifies customer concerns using established procedures and medical device regulations.
- Provides appropriate technical and/or product-related information.
- Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members.
- Documents all contacts, actions, and responses in customer database.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
- Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED degree.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Proficient on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.