Global Customer Support Representative
We are currently seeking experienced Customer Support Representatives (CSR) as call center agents. Positions are available on the 2nd and 3rd shift. The CSR will work in a 24x5 environment. The call center will be expanding to a 24x7 operation within the calendar year.
Successful candidates will act as a liaison within Global Customer Support Operations with regard to customer support case management. You will be an internal point of escalation for all tactical service events that require complex manual interventions, alternate sourcing and support event coordination.
Most importantly, our Global Customer Support Representatives will be a customer advocate. Your decisions will positively impact customer satisfaction and cost of service. You will work within the Global Support teams to optimize parts availability, and collaborate with other functional NGS team members identifying requirements that meet logistics objectives and customer support events.
Daily responsibilities will include opening and managing customer support cases, processing parts orders, dispatching for on-site services, processing and interpreting automation, and managing other non-technical areas of support. As a Customer Support Representative 3 you provide customer support on services, products, and post sales issues with a strong focus on timely service delivery (time response objective - TRO) based on customer entitlements. You will work closely with Technical Support Engineers, and related cross-functional teams companywide to support customer requirements.
This position requires sustained proficiency in handling a variety of tasks that are moderate to complex in scope. This role is an important contributor to drive and sustain efficient, effective and quality based execution of standardized and customer specific support processes. Job Requirements Position Requirements:
- Call Center experience with scheduling flexibility.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal interaction skills with demonstrated results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of quality practices in the support operations environment
- Working knowledge of service/support operations to enable quick resolution of escalations and exceptions
- Must be customer focused, self-motivated, and friendly with a passion to solve client issues in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to influence on cross functional engagement and process development Education and Experience Education & Experience:
- 2 or 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of customer support experience; or
- 5 or more years of experience in a fast paced customer facing environment. Posting Category Business Operations Full time / Part time Full-time Posting Location USA - North Carolina - Research Triangle Park Requisition Number 23983BR
NetApp - 19 months ago
Careers at NetApp
At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success
NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost....