Reference Code: 1300496
Endicia's electronic postage solutions make it more manageable and affordable to ship and mail through U.S. Postal Service®. Our solutions have helped thousands of large and small businesses print more than $9 billion in postage. Visit us at www.endicia.com for more information.
Located near California Avenue in Palo Alto, California, Endicia offers challenging and rewarding careers in an easygoing environment. Endicia culture encourages self-sufficient, innovative and independent problem-solvers. We employ an outstanding mix of people with diverse skills and backgrounds. We work hard to accomplish our projects, but know how to have fun. Whether it's participating in table tennis tournaments or Thanksgiving feasts, you'll always feel inspired at Endicia.
Endicia is a subsidiary of Newell Rubbermaid. Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they live, work and play. We are committed to building consumer and commercial Brands That MatterTM while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our globally recognized brands include Sharpie, Paper Mate, DYMO, EXPO, Waterman, Parker, Rolodex, IRWIN, LENOX, Rubbermaid, Graco, Calphalon, Goody and Teutonia. Newell Rubbermaid's innovative global technology solutions enable businesses, educational institutions, and consumers to more efficiently share, manage and organize information. Our global technology brands platform includes DYMO®, label/CD/DVD printers and file scanning software ( www.dymo.com ), CardScan®, business card scanners and contact management software featuring AtYourServiceTM ( www.cardscan.com ), EndiciaTM, online shipping, mailing and customized postage solutions ( www.endicia.com and www.pictureitpostage.com ) and MimioTM, interactive whiteboards and digital ink recorders ( www.mimio.com ).
Endicia is on the hunt for a smart and motivated individual to take on the role of Technical Support Representative for our Technical Support team. The Technical Support Representative will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities including customer support, documenting FAQ's and procedures, and project work.
1. Reports to: Technical Support Manager
2. Directs: This is a nonsupervisory position
3. Other: Works closely with all employees
- Respond to customer phone, chat and e-mail support requests in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on the features and business application of the company's product line
- Perform troubleshooting to identify causes and recommend remedies to user issues
- Provide written and/or verbal instruction to users to correct problems
- Perform quality assurance testing and record issues found
- Research solutions to common user issues and create appropriate technical notes
- Responsible for making decisions re closing/terminating accounts, refunding money & postage to customers, handling financial information, upgrading buying power of customers
- Performs other related duties as required
· At least two years experience providing customer support through phone and/or email/chat.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Experience with a range of operating systems, primarily Microsoft and/or Macintosh.
· Experience installing and troubleshooting the installation of software
· Proficient in MS Office packages.
· Good time management, telephone and customer service skills.
· Fluency in Spanish or Mandarin languages a plus
Newell Rubbermaid - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Newell Rubbermaid Inc., is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2013 sales of $5.7 billion and a strong portfolio of...