We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in the Minneapolis market. You will be a key player on the team –from managing customers and scheduling orders to developing long-term relationships with our customers. We will make sure you are properly trained to perform the following:
• Inside sales
• Ensuring timely deliveries and processing orders properly
• Maintaining customer order information in our computer system
• Providing friendly customers service
• Offering enthusiastic sales guidance to customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Code and enter quotes and orders on a computer terminal.
• Enter customer remittances.
• Maintain all stock transactions.
• Enter stock material orders.
• Code and prepare customer invoices.
• Verify/attach special order acknowledgement and receivers to customer orders.
• Provide information to walk-in customers and sell Company product lines.
• Seek out and establish new customers through telephone and written solicitation.
• Explain product features, assembly, application, installation, and pricing.
• Maintain the branch product display and literature area.
• Assist in taking physical inventory
• Attend Safety Meetings and comply with all safety policy and procedures
• Assist in the warehouse to pull orders, stock, load, and “float” as needed.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Post high school education in business or accounting discipline is a bonus.
• 2+ years prior customer service experience. Building products industry or a distribution environment experience will be given first consideration.
• Previous warehouse, forklift, or delivery experience is a plus, CDL license a bonus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and record of contributing to a team environment is required.
• We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility for Medical, dental, life insurance, and other benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Weekly pay and overtime eligibility
If you build it, Saint-Gobain Corporation will probably be involved. The holding company oversees the North American operations of French...