About the company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical technologies.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing support to the team's sales efforts. The responsibilities will include:
Who we are looking for
- Receiving and editing customer telephone, email, and faxed orders
- Receiving and evaluating customer and sales issues
- Entering customer requests and completion information into an order processing system
- Answering customer calls, internal and external
- Working with other departments as necessary to resolve customer disputes and inquires
The ideal candidate is:
What's on offer
- Task and detail oriented
- Effective multi-tasker
- Great communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity that could start immediately. This position will pay $19/hr.
Page Personnel, a division of Page Group, operates in 21 countries worldwide. The philosophy driving our progress has never wavered - to...