Patterson Dental is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. Our representatives are responsible for providing and maintaining a professional standard of service to our customers by responding to inquiries in a courteous and helpful manner. You will assist the customers in determining their professional needs when receiving or placing telephone calls.
- On the job training responding to inquiries from customers and sales personnel
- Learn to determine the professional needs of customers when receiving or placing calls
- Upgrades telephone orders
- Introduces and promotes new products during calls
- Researches and resolves customer problems relating to the merchandise department under guidance of lead customer service representative
- Participates in and supports campaigns/promotions sponsored by the Marketing Department, Region and/or Branch
- Expedites credits on merchandise returned from accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience is required, along with excellent verbal/phone communication and organizational skills.
- Dental product knowledge is helpful.
- Working knowledge of personal computers is necessary.
Regular or Temporary:
Company: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Patterson Companies, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job