Answer incoming calls from HughesNet customers and dealers while giving high priority to customer service and customer satisfaction. Monitor daily service order activities to ensure work orders are scheduled and completed in a timely manner. Respond to complex customer issues and inquiries.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Login to phone queue during scheduled work hours to provide install support to HughesNet customers and dealers.
- Monitor daily service order activities for HughesNet work orders to ensure work orders are being scheduled, updated, and completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor daily scheduled orders to ensure on time customer commitments.
- Provide administrative support and training to HughesNet Dealers.
- Follow up with dealers on scheduled orders missed from previous day.
- Review unscheduled work orders daily and work with assigned dealers to establish schedule date.
- Ensure work orders with scheduling issues are clearly documented and updated with appropriate status.
- Correspond with dealers via e-mail to receive and distribute program information and service requests.
- Act as a liaison between the end user and dealer to negotiate solutions to escalated problems.
- Monitor completed work orders to ensure proper documentation is submitted and signed off by customer.
- Process paperwork sent to manual processor.
- Report any dealer issues such as customer service, fulfillment coverage area, refusal of work, major damage claims, complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Attorney General to management.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with dealer and other team members throughout the organization.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
· High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
· One to two years related experience in a customer service role; and
- Knowledge of HughesNet Consumer Fulfillment and Dealer Direct programs helpful.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Windows environment
Certificates & Licenses
- Microsoft Excel – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar, and calculating numbers.
- Microsoft Outlook – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Microsoft Word – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
- Internet Explorer or other web browsers – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines and boomerang searches.
- Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Working experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX Software is a plus.
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying.
- Primary language used to perform this job is English.
Perfect 10 - 17 months ago
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...