Looking for a Career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is currently seeking a highly professional Customer Service Representative. Candidates must be enthusiastic and willing to work hard. Customer service experience is a plus, but is not required. Responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service consistent with HomeTeam Pest Defense core service standards and metrics
- Providing information to prospective customers, initiating new service and properly setting up customer accounts
- Dispatching technicians to scheduled appointments
- Adjusting errors and handling customer concerns
- Maintaining good customer relationships
We are seeking individuals who possess:
- Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted services for employees
- Paid vacations and holidays
- An exceptional training program
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
- Effective customer service techniques.
- Intermediate understanding of computers.
- Ability to calm and diffuse customers.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to escalate appropriate inquiries or problems to managers.
- Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); college degree preferred. Twelve to eighteen months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred.
- Qualified candidates must also successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
Pest Defense - 2 years ago