Come join the Unique Picarro Team! We are seeking a passionate customer service professional that can manage day to day orders, inquiries, and interactions with Picarro customers. You must be extremely organized and detail oriented with a focus on quality, and ability to provide superior service to our growing customer base.
The primary role of this position is to provide accurate and prompt solutions to the customers' issues ranging from order entry, generating and processing invoices, managing warranty and service programs. The Customer Support Representative helps to exceed a customer's expectations by investigating problems and providing the correct solution within company guidelines.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Responds to and investigates customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner.
- Manages the order entry process from obtaining the purchase order, comparing it to the quote and invoice
- Receives, records, and routes customer orders/changes in appropriate manner.
- Generates or amends contracts
- Enter new part numbers or update existing part numbers with accurate hierarchy and other details into ERP/billing system
- Assist with requests on pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions, stock issues & order expedites
- Creates invoices and ensures invoices are free of financial and factual errors. Understand payment and freight terms
- Handle customer complaints and problems with some supervisory assistance.
- Collaborate both with Sales team, Operations and other departments such as Finance and Shipping to find the best way to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) or 5-7 years equivalent business experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with ERP systems. SalesForce, QuickBooks, and/or Syspro knowledge preferred but not required.
- Understands payment and freight terms and has experience with, and knowledge of, issues involved with shipping product globally.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal. Understand and respond to a diverse global customer base.
- Creative problem solver. Passionate about finding a better way.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of prioritizing and efficiently handling a heavy workload to complete projects on time.
- Solid team player, and also adept at working independently.
- A self-starter with a positive, take charge attitude.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to support a global customer base.
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Picarro - 19 months ago