Serves customers by providing software product and service information; resolving product and service problems;
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording and maintaining account information.
- Takes a proactive approach to building positive customer relationships; up-selling products and services; identifying new sales opportunities.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Sales, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Ability to Understand Computer Software and Technical Services Associated with Software