Are you looking for a company that is significantly growing and prospering despite these difficult economic times? Are you ready to take on a challenge and make a real difference on a team that has had very little turnover, and was rated by over 90% of its current employee base as a good place to work during an employee survey? Are you looking to find a company that believes in its' people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team based results, and consistently outperforms its' peers? If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a well qualified, hard working, team oriented Customer Service Representative, then look no further. |
Pipeline Packaging, with its' 12 warehouses and 27 sales professionals across the country (who produced over 1,000% sales growth in 8 years) is the leading industrial packaging distributor in the United States and we are in need of a Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland,Ohio
Pipeline Packaging offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits program that includes; health care, flex spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations, life insurance and short & long term disability coverages.
- . Duties and Responsibilities; Ensure customers receive efficient, courteous and professional service through correctly applying processes and procedures as directed, including answering phones, researching and resolving customer disputes and problems within established guidelines and in a timely manner. Act as a liaison between the customer, account manager and other internal personnel as well as maintaining customer records, quotations, monitoring and providing availability of stock and non-stock items all per established procedures. Administrative support to an assigned Account Manager and assist in territory development according to guidelines established. Successful Candidates will possess the following skills and qualifications; Minimum of 3 years exp. in a Customer Service oriented position. Distribution industry: ideal
- Bachelor's degree; preferred
- Customer focused mindset
- Detail oriented with strong organization, communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and listening skills. Demonstrated ability to embrace and adapt to change.
- Proven ability in handling multiple priorities and details in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment while maintaining professional image at all times
- Oracle experience; a plus
- Good work record; Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively in teams; demonstrated ability to assimilate information quickly and a deep desire to learn and succeed.
For consideration, please send your Resume, salary history/requirements in confidence and please note PP (CSR Cleveland) in the subject line. No phone calls please.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CareerBoard - 4 months ago