Answers inbound calls and provides technical and customer support to one of the country's largest cable/internet companies. Follows troubleshooting steps and utilizes appropriate tools to provide assistance in a timely fashion. May engage in up-selling and introduction of additional products or services. Additionally, provides a positive experience for the customer and recommends appropriate enhancements to current services.
- Ability to earn $14/hour
- Monthly Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Job Training
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Evening shifts only: 12 PM to 12 AM
- Ability to utilize and navigate between basic computer applications.
- Ability to up-sell our client's products.
- Ability to utilize numerous databases and websites.
- Ability to multi-task between various computer applications to analyze, diagnose, and offer solutions to the customer.
- Ability to read, interpret, understand, and communicate written information and ideas.
- Concisely and accurately notate customer accounts and actions taken.
- Effective and efficient communication skills.
- Should be customer-service oriented and driven to learn techniques to best serve clients.
Physical Requirements, Experience and Education:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to speak clearly and audibly.
- Ability to clearly hear and understand what customers are saying.
- Must be able to work eight hour shifts, 5 days/week.
- Candidates should have experience utilizing Microsoft Office Windows Operating
You must be able to work evening shifts 12pm to 12am and be available for one weekend shift each week. Cover letter is required.