Protective Life is looking for 2 talented customer service pro to join its call center team in Birmingham, AL. This is a fast paced, rewarding position and a unique opportunity to join one of Birmingham’s top employers.
The position is responsible for delivering a high level of customer satisfaction on every call received from Protective Life policyholders and agents. Excellent communication and good analytical skills are required to effectively interpret the customer needs and provide service.
· Provide accurate, quality and caring service in an efficient manner to policyholders and agents.
· Meet or exceed established call center, team and individual goals.
· Learn and retain an excellent knowledge of company products and services.
· Handles to completion or provides documentation to reflect callers personal and business needs in addition to urgency of calls.
· Engage in continuous learning opportunities.
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Competencies / Skills Required
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Interpersonal skills sufficient for effective interaction with varying personalities and demands.
· Minimum 2 -5 years of call center experience or 2 years of internal Protective Life customer service experience.
· PC experience with knowledge of Microsoft Office
· High school graduate