1. Provides members with account information and performs account transactions including accepting loan applications, opening accounts, processing transfers, stop payments, check orders and withdrawal requests and other deposit product servicing functions.
2. Promotes use of Remote Control automated delivery products such as ATM, Check Card, Phone and Online Services.
3. Assists members with use of Remote Control Phone Service through conference calling.
4. Maintains service standards as required by position benchmarks for turnaround time, accuracy and follow up.
5. Sells/cross sells loan and deposit products and other services to new and existing members.
6. Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to get along with members, co-workers, management and vendors.
7. Performs additional duties as required.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
3. Some related experience with a credit union, bank or other financial institution preferred.
4. Sales experience preferred.
5. Able to operate a computer terminal.
6. Basic keyboarding skills.
7. Knowledge of current word processing and spreadsheet computer software preferred.
8. Bilingual (English/Spanish a plus, but not required)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Quorum Federal Credit Union - 9 months ago