Provides Customer Service duties, including order entry, credit entries, quotation entry, expediting orders, quoting price and delivery to customers over phone, basic technical support for the Customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Receives orders via fax, phone, or e-mail and enters into Movex, assigning ship dates and confirming that all pertinent information required on purchase order is included in the customer’s purchase order and relayed to Sales Order correctly.
• Fax or e-mail order confirmation to customer.
• Enters changes and or corrections to orders in Movex and copy to SO file.
• File all sales orders and maintain up to date filling
• Receive sales calls, faxes, and or e-mails from customers requesting: quote, pricing, discounts, delivery/confirmations
• Performs credit entry into Movex and obtains necessary approvals.
• Issues RGA’s when necessary and distributes to appropriate personnel.
• Resolves customer inquiries/problems in the best interest of the customer and R&M Energy Systems.
• Supply when requested: copies of proof of delivery, invoicing, MSDS, and documentation packages.
• Maintain internal price lists, phone extension list, Stock Distribution list, in Excel and or Word.
• Distribute incoming mail, faxes, and print documents to Customer Service Department.
• Provide back-up for the front switchboard Operator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, credits, debits, percentages, area and circumference.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and interpret numerical data.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced frequent interruptive conditions.
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and tasks.
• Ability to perform under time pressures and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Personal qualities of integrity, honesty, and strong work ethic.
• Must be dependable, and at work on time.
• Must be able to communicate over the phone, speaking clearly and in a positive manner, good listening skills required.
• Penmanship must be legible and able to communicate by written information.
• Must be able to adapt to changes in work environments.
• Office professionalism is required
• Must be able to work in a team oriented environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma
• Customer Service experience in a Heavy Manufacturing Environment
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• 10 Key required
• Proficient in MS Office suites to include: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer.
Robbins & Myers, Inc. - 19 months ago