What are we looking for? At BookRenter.com, our customers are our #1 priority. We are seeking individuals who are upbeat, able to maintain a sense of humor and a positive communication style with our customers at all times. We are looking for several call-center representatives with at least 6 months customer service experience. You will handle a large volume of telephone calls, chats and emails, as well as projects on a need basis. You will demonstrate personal drive, commitment & positive energy. Upon completion of your training, you will be empowered to solve problems independently in a results driven environment.
- Communicating effectively with customers via email, live chat, and telephone
- Handling customers’ inquiries
- Researching, resolving, and following up on customer issues
- Maintaining and updating our customer service database
- Handling a large volume of phone calls, chat and emails
- Assisting customer with order placing
- Diligently following up with customers about their existing and previous orders
- Appropriately documenting all transactions and pertinent interactions
This is a temporary (3 months), full time, non-exempt position.
- Ability to communicate (verbally & written) professionally and clearly with all customers
- Basic computer literacy.
Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, and have experience using a PC in an office environment. If you don’t know what a browser is, this job isn’t for you
- Experience using CRM and, Online Chat tools
- Good comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and state the issues the customer presents
- Good composition skills - ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue amidst a bustling, fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly, pleasantly, and professionally work with customers to answer questions, deescalate problems, and determine an agreeable resolution to a customer’s problem and follow through to ensure a level of service that presents an overwhelming positive customer service experience
- Takes ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, only escalating when absolutely necessary
- Ability to approach problems logically & rationally
- Flexible with working schedule; including working weekends, holidays/events as dictated by business need; most often occurring in the weeks surrounding our busiest seasons. Overtime is often required and mandatory during our peak seasons
- Maintain a positive attitude; a smile that can be heard through the telephone and in your written communication
- Maintain a calm, professional demeanor when faced with high demand, high volume workloads
Rafter - 14 months ago