Our Customer Service Representatives assist inbound calls from account owners, to effectively provide resolutions of their account(s).
- Investigate and/or negotiate resolution with/for Resurgent’s customers
- Provide accurate information in a timely manner, while adhering to all state and federal laws
- Maintains established levels of productivity, efficiency and quality
- Appropriately determines a caller’s situation and apply solutions to their account(s)
- Collects payment when needed
- Updates and documents all operating systems and applications
- Minimum One plus years’ experience in customer service, collections or other related fields required
- Call center or inbound phone experience preferred
- Excellent comprehension with ability to use cognitive skills in determining appropriate resolutions
- Ability to defuse irate customers through effective communication and empathy skills
- Quickly and effectively utilize and convey a vast amount of knowledge to a diverse account base
- Computer proficient with efficient typing skills
- Strong integrity with excellent work ethics
Resurgent Capital Services, LP - 16 months ago
Resurgent is committed to treating all consumers with respect, fairness, and honesty. Our employees are well trained in government standards...