The Customer Service Representative Trainee’s
(CSR-Trainee) purpose is to develop the skills and
knowledge in order to provide sales support and the
ability to flow jobs through the shop. The CSR will
learn how to decide and when to take action for the
purpose of fulfilling the company's commitment to our
customers as a part of, or in filling the place of the
sales person he / she is responsible to, while ensuring
that all company policies and standard procedures are
Southern Graphic Systems, LLC (SGS), a global leader in
the digital imaging and communication industry, provides
design-to-print graphic services to the international
consumer products and pharmaceutical packaging markets.
SGS provides branding solutions for some of the world's
best known consumer brands and retail products around
SGS offers an excellent benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as
well as a generous 401(k) company match.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
job to service the clients and fulfill their
- Works as a team with the sales person in planning the
specifications from sales person or client.
- Reviews all incoming jobs and obtains job
- Schedules planning meeting with production when
pertaining to incoming work and discuss alternative ways
- Offers creative, constructive ideas and suggestions
of producing jobs for quality and cost effectiveness.
production and enter job into the operator’s store.
- Determines due date according to customer needs.
- Prepare jobs for production
- Write up job ticket with all information for
relay information and make appropriate recommendations.
- Recommends scheduling commitments.
- Prepares supplied material to be put into production.
- Communicates with sales, production and customers to
production of job deviates from original plan causing
- Informs sales and makes necessary record if actual
additional costs (i.e. additional system work,
unforeseen production problems, etc.)
will affect delivery of order.
- Contacts sales or customer when a problem arises that
- Handles calls from customers regarding status of work
issues arise and reviews all complete jobs to ensure
- Assists customers during sales person's absence.
- Assist sales person when billing questions arise.
- Bill all jobs within 24 hours of closing.
- Works with team to solve problems when production
authorize rework if the quality will not meet customer
- Has the authority to stop work on a job and / or
- Work with team on continual problem solving for
- Ensures appropriate delivery of jobs.
- For local deliveries, inventory and fill out delivery
type air bills and labels if necessary.
- For out-of-town shipments, fill out delivery receipts,
Job Code : 80
Open Date : 2013-01-18 12:00:00
# of Openings : 1
Division/Department : Customer Service
Skills : Customer Service/Project Mgmt. - > Primary
Customer Contact, Production Coordination, Phone Support
Exemption : Exempt