Are you ready to be a part of one of the largest trucking companies in the US. With over $1.7B in revenue in 2010, SIRVA is the 13 th largest For-Hire Carrier in the United States where you can use your passion for customer service while being challenged, inspired and pushed to constantly be your best? If so, SIRVA Inc. has an amazing opportunity for you!
Alliance Relocation Services, a Division of SIRVA, has its North American service and Dispatch center based in Fayetteville, NY. Alliance manages a variety of Specialty Relocation Services the relocation industry.
The Customer Service Representative will ensure customers orders are processed in a timely fashion; that their questions are answered promptly, and that positive relationships are maintained with external and internal customers. The successful individual will leverage their knowledge and experience to:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Answer all incoming calls for the organization that are not first handled by the Receptionist
- Respond promptly and accurately to a variety of inquiries via phone, email and messages. These inquiries could come from movers, corporate transferees, other external entities, or employeesEnter new orders as a result of the claims investigation outcome; assign technicians and perform appropriate dispatch function; ensure job is completed
- Enter orders into the company’s custom software platform (ABE) database system; take the steps necessary to ensure orders are processed timely and accurately
- Serve as a back-up in the absence of the Receptionist to continually access and retrieve orders from the imaging system/faxes; take the steps necessary to ensure orders are processed timely and accurately
- Update orders when necessary including date changes and service changes; ensure movers, transferees, dispatchers and technicians are informed of updated orders when necessary
- Communicate with corporate transferees to confirm orders and set clear expectations for service dates and service items; gather street and email addresses, phone numbers and any other pertinent information and update ABE accordingly
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management or needed to support business operations, prepare excel spreadsheets and assist with imaging, phones as ncessary
- Ensure explanatory notes are entered into the system so as to let other Alliance staff members know exactly the status of all customers and orders
- Route confirmed orders to the dispatch department; explain and clarify any necessary information pertinent to a successful dispatch to the appropriate service technician
- Assist with entering new accounts (customers) into the ABE system ensuring all necessary information is on file, and New Account Set Up Form is accurately completed. Route to other departments to obtain missing information as necessary
- Ensure positive relationships are developed and maintained with all external and internal contacts and to enhance current relationships with customers, ensure they are appropriately thanked and/or rewarded for their continued business
- Upon request from movers and corporate transferees, use pricing schedules to provide them with accurate quotes; provide assistance with using the estimating module as necessary, develop and maintain a knowledge base conducive to staying abreast of moving industry trends, identify process improvements and procedures to Customer Service Supervisor, proactively anticipate problems and effectively troubleshoot problems for a successful outcome
- Provide back-up coverage to other team members' accounts and perform all other duties as assigned by management or needed to support business operations
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years phone based customer service experience in a fast paced environment. Moving/relocation company experience helpful.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn other software. Strong data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including a pleasant speaking voice
- Strong interpersonal skills including relationship development
- Problem solving ability with attention to detail
- Ability to successfully manage stressful situations and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work M-F (11am – 8pm EST).
SIRVA Worldwide, Inc. - 23 months ago