We're seeking people looking for professional and personal growth, a local company with national distribution and experience. SOS Office 365 is a place to make a difference. If you're interested in joining an innovative, supportive, and value-driven company apply today.
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for inquires about products, services, delivery and accurate order placement. Our teams are empowered to resolve requests. Plan to provide a direct point of contact to meet customer needs. Work with pricing, promotions, sales, accounts receivable and delivery teams.
Perform all duties as a Customer Service Representative.
Prepare and post information and/or records.
Check documents for accuracy and completeness, verify information, and prepare and enter orders.
Answer phones, answer on-line chat, take messages, provide information, or redirect calls as appropriate.
Generate and distribute reports. Partner with VP of sales, sales team and distribution team
Utilize continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
Maintain liaison with other departments for order completion.
Resolve customer issues.
Perform other duties as assigned.
We will provide you with:
- Paid training.
- Benefits package, including 401K, Paid Time Off program, and more.
- Competitive wages
- On-site amenities including: Break room and Game room
- State-of-the-Art Custom Built Facility
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement (i.e. Toys for Tots, Gilda’s Club).
If you have the following:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate within multiple computer programs simultaneously.