POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Customer Service Representative
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and support all service functions within a facility, including insurance, cash, commercial, wholesale, and repair. Additionally, the Customer Service Representative performs dispatch, confirmation calls, invoicing, cash management, pricing and all other miscellaneous service activities that occur at a facility.
Who we’re looking for:
What you can expect:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
The Customer Service Representative will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Handles all incoming customer calls: estimated time of arrivals (ETA’s), service issues, pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale, and same-day reschedules/cancellations.
- Performs confirmation calls Performs dispatch calls for all technicians
- Controls deleted work orders Processes credit memos, re-bills and un-billables
- Reviews referral work orders from the previous night
- Provides customer service by responding quickly to technician and customer requests, communications, and complaints
- 1-3 years of telephone operations or business administration
- Knowledge of customer service and administrative protocols
- Ability to adjust and respond to a fast-paced operation
- Skill in telephone operations and business administration
- Must be able to use keyboard and mouse
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of $1...