Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.|
The Account Manager is responsible for executing Tri-anims acute caresales tactics within an assigned territory, and maintaining and growingbusiness with existing customers, as well as identifying and developing newacute care customers. The AccountManager is responsible for all sales activity in their assigned territoryincluding handling all customer needs and ensuring that the sales territorymeets revenue and gross profit growth goals.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
- Build, develop, and manage accounts within an assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas.
- Understand and communicate to customers how Tri-anim can reduce supply chain process costs.
- Develop proposals and conducts sales presentations for prospective and existing customers.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, and price schedules.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold call premise visits, and networking.
- Demonstrate proficiency on all aspects of Tri-anims Web site.
- Maintain a solid working relationship with Prime Manufacturers through regular co-travel and frequent telephone or e-mail conversations.
- Sell to all appropriate areas of the hospital on a regular basis following a set call schedule.
- Participate in and pass sales skills or product knowledge tests within designated timeframes.
- Represent Tri-anim at trade shows, conferences and association meetings.
- Interface with customers and manufacturers at meetings to identify sales opportunities.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years outside sales experience, ideally in the healthcare industry, with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills appropriate to audience and selling situation
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes that are mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and customer.
- Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and develop alternative solutions.
- Competitive drive with a strong sense of urgency to drive profitable growth within assigned territory.
- Customer focused with ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to prepare clear, concise business proposals.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer acompetitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensivebenefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago