Summary: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining assigned customer accounts, timely responses to customer inquiries, and satisfactory resolution of outstanding issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities are representative. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain assigned key accounts to deliver exceptional service and grow the business.
- Cross-sale appropriate solutions to add value to assigned customers
- Partner with Product Line Managers to ensure pricing and target margins.
- Generate and monitor trial requests to provide best-in-class service.
- Explore all aspects of customer need to complete product data sheet.
- Respond to customer communications by phone or email to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Probe customers with questions to identify and define opportunities.
- Quote charges to customers for goods and services based on approved pricing structure.
- Process purchase orders for delivery.
- Coordinate with Scheduling, Manufacturing, Shipping, and Traffic departments to execute timely deliveries.
- Work with Product Managers & Tech Support for product offering streamlining
- Collect and identify order discrepancies, customer complaints, and business opportunities to resolve issues and better address challenges.
- Enter, correct, and compile customer account profiles in database to track customer trends and company information.
- Manage ECO (Engineering Change Order) process for new product data entry.
- Provide internal stakeholders customer status updates to improve processing of customer orders.
- Refer customers when necessary to Inside Sales Representatives to address additional customer needs.
- Run monthly reports to track customer account status.
- Report monthly sales activity and industry intelligence to Commercial teams for industry analysis.
- Track departmental metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Account Planning
- Customer Scorecard
- Order Management
- Transactional Sales Strategy
- Sales Process
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution required.
- Bi-lingual (French, Spanish) preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems preferred.
- Proficiency with the Baan ERP system preferred.
Scholle Corporation - 2 years ago
Scholle is the performance packaging ally for the world’s most valuable brands. We are driven to pioneer creative solutions backed by...