Virginia Beach, VA
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Exempt/ Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
Benefits: Competitive salary, full benefits package and career advancement.
Employment Type: Full Time
LoanCare, a division of FNF Servicing, Inc., has an opening for a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for assisting our clients and borrowers by responding to inquiries pertaining to mortgage loan servicing and other general concerns within a call center environment via all forms of electronic communication (phone, email, fax, chat).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from customers.
- Perform customer verifications.
- Effectively communicate with customers via telephone, email and chat.
- Provide information in response to inquiries about mortgage products and services.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Research and resolve customer inquires related to escrow trial and final analysis.
- Assist with identifying root causes and explain the best solution to resolve customer concerns in an expedient manner.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- All other duties as assigned.
**ServiceLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.**
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Required two (2) years of call center experience preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills .
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem-solving skills and problem analysis.
- Basic mortgage product knowledge preferred.
To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, home...