The Customer Service Representative embodies & exhibits the principles of Consistent Exceptional Customer Service (Customer Interaction, Store Appearance & Product Availability) in every interaction with our great customers and surrounding employees. Beginning your career as a CSR will give you a strong foundation in the customer service skills that can make you a vital member of the front line team!
The CSR will have responsibilities that include:
- Assisting customers with purchases and handling merchandise and fuel transactions and related programs (i.e., gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, coupons, and our Speedway Rewards loyalty program!
- Keeping our stores looking terrific and ready for our valued customers by assisting with product stocking, cleaning, etc. to ensure our Store appearance supports our commitment to Exceptional Customer Service.
- We're looking for associates who enjoy interacting with people and working in a fast-paced environment!
- Customer Service Bonus Potential of up to 7% of Pay
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Up to $3,200 Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- And many more benefits!
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy, smiling attitude are essential.
- Must be available to work required shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing and reaching,
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Apply on-line at http://www.speedwayapplications.com/Speedway.HumanResources.EmployeeApplication.Web/ApplicationMain.aspx