Customer Service Representative
The Staples Inc. Kentucky Contact Center now has openings for excellent customer service representatives that have the ability to WOW customers!
Staples is the world's largest office products company and leading office supply distributor in the US with Customer Service sites around the country. We make available to our customers a multitude of options for their business, including traditional office products, computer and technology solutions, facility and break room supplies, office furniture, and custom print and promotional items, to just name a few. We provide exceptional customer service at our Florence Contact Center with our, courteous people, detailed training, advanced technology and support from our national purchasing and distribution centers. The Florence Contact Center is committed to their customers, associates, results, and keeping it Easy.
- Accurately process and resolve incoming customer service calls to determine customer needs, identify problems, direct customers to appropriate resources, or resolve customer problems directly and make any necessary callbacks. Multi-task with the highest quality customer service.
- Enter order information including additions, deletions, changes and cancellation in Customer Order Management System.
- Receive and respond to customer inquires via telephone regarding Staples’ products and business services
- Place customers order and work to cross sell and/or upsell
- Place callbacks to follow up on initial customer inquiry and to keep customer up to date on any system changes
- Use Customer Order Management System to retrieve customer information, stock availability and status information, and delivery status
- Resolve customer problems and/or order issues
- Prepare manual order forms
- Process customer service adjustment sheets
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months minimum experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Keyboarding/typing experience – minimum 20 WPM
- Basic understanding of arithmetic
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong listening skills
Customer Service/Contact Centers
- Starting pay ranges from $10.20 - $12.55 per hour based on prior call center experience
- Full-Time Schedule: Monday – Friday – 1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Next Training class starts April 29, 2013! Training is paid and full-time. Training schedule is Monday - Friday - 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. You must be able to complete 3-week, full-time training class.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, vacation days, personal time, associate discounts, Scholarship program and more!
- No weekends!
- No desk sharing!
- Associate-focused environment that promotes personal and professional growth and development with opportunities for promotions from within!
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Staples - 2 years ago
There’s a whole lot more to Staples than you probably ever imagined. As the world’s 3rd largest internet retailer and a trusted...