Job ID: 5745
Do you enjoy talking to people and making a difference in their lives? Then you should be a Customer Experience Expert at Appletree Answering Service! We are currently seeking Experts for our Houston office with flexible availability including evenings and weekends. Our Experts handle mainly inbound calls for a variety of different types of customers. We are NOT a "typical" call center. . . our focus on our culture and core values makes us unique and we like to have a little "Spirited Fun" at the same time! We are looking for Experts to join our family that are looking for a career with us, not just a job.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six or more months of general office experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Windows PC, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook, CIB, Tower, and BSA.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to handle complex and demanding situations tactfully when dealing with customers and assist other team members with problem resolutions.
Stericycle is a global business-to-business services company. We provide an array of highly specialized solutions servicing healthcare...