Job ID: 5747
Do you enjoy talking to people and making a difference in their lives? Then you should be a Customer Experience Expert at Appletree Answering Service! We are currently seeking Experts for our St. Paul office with flexible availability including evenings and weekends. Our Experts handle mainly inbound calls for a variety of different types of customers. We are NOT a "typical" call center. . . our focus on our culture and core values makes us unique and we like to have a little "Spirited Fun" at the same time! We are looking for Experts to join our family that are looking for a career with us, not just a job.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six or more months of general office experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Windows PC, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook, CIB, Tower, and BSA.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to handle complex and demanding situations tactfully when dealing with customers and assist other team members with problem resolutions.
Monster - 10 months ago
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, Stericycle treats medical rubble. A leading medical and pharmaceutical waste management company,...