Customer Service Representative
Earn up to $25K!
South Boston, Virginia
Start Making Real Money!
TMX Finance is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. With a family of brands that includes: TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance is comprised of a diversified product offering. TMX Finance has over 1,000 stores spanning 12 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size in the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for greeting customers, assisting in the preparation of customer transactions, making daily bank deposits, maintaining customer files and collecting on past due accounts. This person should encourage store growth and increase profitability by building customer relationships, competitively appraising vehicles and maintaining company operating procedures.
TMX Finance offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Closed on Sundays
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with all other applicable consumer and privacy laws
- Ability to work store hours of operation including Saturdays
(NEVER WORK A SUNDAY AGAIN!)
- Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement and marketing
- Determine loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal
- Manage customer accounts and ensure that payments are made in a timely manner
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Four year high school degree or equivalent required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Retail, sales, or finance experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Use of personal vehicle required
TMX Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TMX Finance - 16 months ago