Outstanding Customer Service is the responsibility of this position. Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal or external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of the company products and programs as well as team members within the organization. Conducts activities directed toward the efficient utilization of medical device products and services being fully aware of company policy and regulatory requirements. Individual must be able to function independently and have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Teleflex Medical OEM transforms ideas into market-ready products. We are a global business that designs and delivers custom-configured instruments and medical devices that touch nearly every organ and system in the human body. As your product development and outsourcing partner, we will use our vast, in-house capabilities and years of experience to take your project through design, engineering, regulatory affairs, prototyping, testing, manufacturing, assembly and packaging.
• Must partner with operations, engineering, quality and the sales team to provide customers with service as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures.
• Must address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
• Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures
• Provide timely and accurate information to the customer regarding customer regarding customer order status and other customer care support
• Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Work closely with credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
• Provide timely feedback to the company regarding customer concerns.
• Participate in planning for current and future needs of customers. This includes the preparation of weekly open order reports and review of forecast data
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• High School education or equivalent
• BA Management/Communications preferred, or the equivalent in a related field
• Must have 3-5 years job related experience demonstrating proficiency in primary responsibilities as a Customer Care Representative in a manufacturing environment.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex Medical - 20 months ago