The Customer Service Representative role is to deliver support to our clients using Active Network’s products; the goal is to ensure the clients are efficiently and effectively fulfilling their business objectives when using our technology. This position includes troubleshooting applications, resolving issues, answering questions and giving tutorials on product functionality as well as providing excellent customer service support to our clients. Proven communication skills and problem-solving skills are critical to successful performance in this role.
In this role, you will be assisting upper level employees (management, directors, executives and above) from world class companies register for specific business type events. This may include setting up an account, resetting passwords, adding/changing/cancelling sessions for the event, assisting in hotel reservations and other support type inquiries.
- Handle incoming calls and email support requests from customers
- Troubleshoot technical problems and answer general support questions for our event products
- Educate and explain features and functionality to customers via phone and email
- Work with customers and technical groups to resolve issues
- Provide feedback to the development team on issues pertaining to the system
- Work with the Project Mangers for events to ensure customer’s needs are being met.
- Take on additional special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop professional relationships and provide support via phone based and email based communication in a professional, polite and articulate manner
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline driven high pressure environment
- Technical orientation and the ability to quickly learn new technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility with schedule
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history in your cover letter. Active Network is proud to be an EEO/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Excellent Communicator
- Quick Learner