Summary: Manage customer care using a process that assures high quality, customer satisfaction, efficiency, and accuracy.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
- Treat coworkers, supervisors, clients, customers, and other associates with courtesy and respect.
- Use professional ethics in carrying out job duties.
- Portray a positive image of The Connection ® when representing the company.
- Willingly assume additional responsibility to support team efforts.
- Contribute appropriately to changing conditions of the company and react to change productively.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled. Patterns of absences or tardiness are not acceptable.
- Ensure all policies and procedures of The Connection ® are followed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Create a positive, motivating, and safe work environment.
- Work with client customers over phone or email, completing whole script accurately and within proper time frame.
- Meet performance expectations through quality monitoring and call handling metrics.
- Integrate and apply knowledge and skills acquired in formal and informal training.
- Understand and actively support company goals through daily actions.
- Maintain proper script etiquette.
- Use professional customer service and/or sales skills to drive expected results for clients and company.
- Perform 99% accurate data entry.
- Use proper call escalation procedure at all times.
- Complete customer service and/or sales paperwork as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Professional Certification:
- Type at least 20 wpm after corrections for error.
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading, speaking, and writing in the language agreed upon at hire.
- Proven problem solving ability.
- High School Diploma/GED; there may be occasions, based on client demand, when this requirement is waived.
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred.