The Connection® is an award winning national inbound call center and service agency. We are proud to have been awarded by Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine® the MVP of Quality Award, as well as distinguished as one of the “Top 50” inbound contact center service agencies in the country. We specialize in sales order processing, lead generation with surveys, customer service, email response, and Web-based call center services.
We are adding a new position in Olean, NY. We are in the process of recruiting for our support team and have an exciting career opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative. A Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing customer care using a process that assures high quality, customer satisfaction, efficiency, and accuracy.
We are interested in professionals who want to continue to grow in the training field and individuals who have the related coursework and are making a career change or interested in an entry level position. Ideal candidates would have a background in customer service, speech, communications, and/or human resources.
Customer Service Representative responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
We are looking for the following education/experience in our Customer Service Representatives:
- Create a positive, motivating, and safe work environment.
- Work with client customers over phone or email, completing whole script accurately and within proper time frame.
- Meet performance expectations through quality monitoring and call handling metrics.
- Integrate and apply knowledge and skills acquired in formal and informal training.
- Understand and actively support company goals through daily actions.
- Maintain proper script etiquette.
- Use professional customer service and/or sales skills to drive expected results for clients and company.
- Perform 99% accurate data entry.
- Use proper call escalation procedure at all times.
- Complete customer service and/or sales paperwork as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
For consideration, qualified applicants may email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to jobs@the-connection.
- Type at least 20 wpm after corrections for error.
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading, speaking, and writing in the language agreed upon at hire.
- Proven problem solving ability.
- High School Diploma/GED; there may be occasions, based on client demand, when this requirement is waived.
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
The Connection Contact Center Services - 13 months ago