The Hercules Tire & Rubber Company has built our business on integrity, honesty and superb customer service by hiring knowledgeable professionals with a solid track record of achievement. We are focused on hiring and developing people who want to be the best. We offer an excellent benefits package that allows you to select the plans and coverage that best fits you and your families' needs. Our mission statement reads that we are driven to exceed the expectations of our customers, suppliers, team members and shareholders by providing exceptional value with our products and services.
Our Guiding Principles are:
* Customer always comes first
* Excellence in everything we do
* Fair and honest in all dealings
* Respect for the individual
* Rewards tie to performance
* Leadership by example
The Hercules Tire & Rubber Company is looking for a Customer Service Representative for its Compton, CA TDW Warehouse.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide customer service -- communicate with customers, follow through to customer's satisfaction, input orders into the system to ensure correct terms and pricing are in compliance with customer profile.
* Ensure maximum sales writing potential -- solicit and write sales orders which meet or exceed the branch average based on the sales writer report.
* Maximize phone performance skills -- efficiently manage incoming phone calls on a daily basis; meet or exceed the average standard of phone management on criteria developed based on the CISCO Unified Phone System monthly report.
* Handles customers' returns and adjustment credits -- issue credit memos promptly and accurately.
* Customer service skills to serve our external and internal customers at superior levels
* Analytical ability
* Attention to detail
* Results oriented
* Shows initiative
* Stress tolerant
* Positive attitude
* Post secondary education or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years experience in Customer Service -- preferably in comparable industry
* Experience in choosing, deploying and utilizing marketing and sales applications
* Computer literate in Microsoft Excel and Word -- preferably experience using an ERP system
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and team members to create a result driven, team oriented environment
* Ability to generate respect and trust from team members and external constituencies
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Knowledge of the tire industry
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field of study