The JCCSF front desk team has an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative. The focus of this position is to provide courteous and professional customer service to the public regarding membership and program registration.
- Provide excellent customer service to members, guests, and staff.
- Provide class and program registration services for walk-in, telephone, fax, email and mail-in registrations.
- Process JCCSF web account requests as needed.
- Maintain and update database on an ongoing basis.
- Accurately complete multi-step program registrations.
- Actively promote JCCSF programs and classes.
- Be knowledgeable about center programs, answer questions and direct inquiries to knowledgeable personnel.
- Actively assist with membership services. Respond to member inquiries and take appropriate action.
- Customer service experience and a "can do" attitude are essential.
- Administrative skills including strong computer proficiency and multi-line phone experience.
- Ability to prioritize work in a highly social environment, and focus on the customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: great attitude, warm, friendly and flexible
- Ability to receive feedback, adapt to change, and communicate challenges in a timely manner.
- Ability to continually learn and apply previous experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to self-manage in the absence of a supervisor.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve and proactively deliver excellent customer service.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Knowledge of Jewish culture, traditions, and community preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must be available to work evenings and some weekends
- Ability to obtain CPR and First Aid Certification
- Ability to speak Russian and or Hebrew a plus.
This is a full-time position with generous benefits. Weekend and evening hours may be required.
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
- 2 years ago - save job