The Los Angeles Kings are seeking positive and motivated individuals looking to begin their career in sports. Each Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing outstanding service to the Kings ticket base and overall client base.
Essential Job Functions:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Handle a high daily volume of incoming service calls while maintaining a composed, friendly demeanor
• Maintain computerized and/or written records of all Kings customers
• Make outbound sales calls as required to past Kings ticket buyers and other Kings prospects
• Handle incoming sales calls from sales prospects as opportunity is provided
• Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales and service goals in the areas of Kings ticket packages, groups, and event suites, as well as other arena events such as award shows and family shows
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Manager or Director of Ticket Sales and Service
Non-essential Job Functions:
In addition to performing the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by Supervisor.
• Be passionate about customer service and uphold a strong work ethic
• Create positive and strong working relationships
• Be assertive, persistent and results oriented
• Thrive in a competitive sales environment
• Possess strong written and communication skills
• Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office and Outlook. Ticket software knowledge preferred but not necessary.
• Ability to multitask and consistently re-prioritize based on sales needs.
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred
Experience: Two plus years Experience in Service and/or Sales. Experience in the sports and entertainment industry preferred. Interest in sports a plus.
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Sales experience preferred, but not necessary
• Excellent phone presence
• Eagerness to learn
• Ability to follow direction
• Motivated to have a career in Sports service and sales
Up to 10%
Req Create Date: